WELCOME TO THE COVENANT KINGDOM
**YOU ARE MIGHTIER THAN YOU THINK **
THIS SITE IS CURRENTLY BEING RESIGNED AND NEW MATERIAL IS BEING ADDED.
THE KINGDOM OF ALMIGHTY GOD
Understanding the kingdom is the most important and vital gift God has ever giving to humanity. Most people, including those who say they are Christians,do not believe they are supernatural beings in union with God with access to the entire dominion of God with all of its amazing benefits. They simple believe that Christianity is a religion.
Luke 12:32 --
Do not be afraid, little flock, for your Father has chosen gladly to give you the kingdom.
Mark 1:15 --
Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of God, and saying, “The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel.”
Notice that when Jesus preached to people, He NEVER told them to join a church or get saved. He told them to REPENT and that the Father gave them the KINGDOM for the kingdom was at hand.
GOD HAS A PURPOSE AND A DESTINY FOR YOUR LIFE WHILE ON THIS EARTH AND THIS SITE WILL HELP YOU TO DISCOVER THAT PURPOSE AND YOUR DESTINY BOTH HERE AND IN ETERNITY.
Rob Board, founder
Christianity is not a religion!
It is a blood-covenant relationship with God !
YOU ARE DESTINED TO REIGN OVER ALL
THE ISSUES OF LIFE!!
If you are
living a life of defeat, of being defeated by sin, by sickness and disease, by
broken relationships, by financial lack and set-backs, by fears and anxiety, by
condemnation and guilt, by lust and perversions, and by uncontrolled thoughts
you are NOT living the overcoming
life your heavenly Father intends for you to live in His kingdom.
is for you to reign in all the circumstances of life and to live a life of
being an over-comer.
His gifts of the
abundance of grace
and His righteousness
are GIFTS that have been given to you
through the substitutionary death of Jesus on the cross.
He gave His
life willingly in order to redeem you from Satan’s dominion, pay the price for
the forgiveness of all of your sins, and make a way for you to enter the
Father’s family through the new covenant so that His fellowship with you could
cannot be earned; they are freely given because of His great love for
us. You CANNOT pray enough, fast enough, give
enough, or do enough to earn these gifts.
You simply need to learn how to receive them, thank Him for them, and
then walk in them in the covenant kingdom of the Lord Jesus.
John 3:16 -- “For God so loved the world (
you and me ) that He gave His only begotten Son ( Jesus ), that whoever
believes in Him should not perish, but shall have eternal life.”
Let us begin
a journey into the covenant kingdom of God and see what amazing things we will
uncover as we are transformed by the renewing of our minds and we dig our way
out of religious thinking and uncover the hidden treasures of the Father and
- The Covenant Kingdom Site Blog
- The Covenant Kingdom Blog keeps you up-to-date with all additions and changes to the-covenant-kingdom.com Web site. Subscribe here.
- ARTICLES & TEACHINGS TO HELP EQUIP YOU
- This page is an assortment of various articles and teachings to help in equipping you in living with Jesus.
- JESUS - THE GREATEST REVOLUTIONARY & HIS REVOLUTION IN CONCEPTS
- Jesus Christ is the greatest Revolutionary in human history. He has changed the world more than any other person. He started the greatest revolution known to man. Come see what I mean.
- RESTORE THAT WHICH WAS LOST
- Restore that which was lost? When Jesus died on the cross He cried out, “It is finished !” What was finished? The revolution He had started was just beginning, so what was really finished?
- RESTORING THAT WHICH WAS LOST - CONTINUED
- Restoring that which was lost is what is the heart desire of our Heavenly Father and our role is in helping fulfill it.
- THE KINGDOM OF DARKNESS - WHAT IS IT? HOW DOES IT EFFECT ME?
- To understand God's plan of redemption and salvation we must first understand what we are being redeemed and saved from in the kingdom of darkness!!
- UNION WITH GOD WAS THE REASON HUMANITY WAS CREATED
- Humanity was created to be in covenant union with God. This was God's plan from the beginning. Man had everything he could ever hope for, but lost it because of yielding to the Great Lie of Satan.
- SPIRITUAL DEATH - WHAT IS IT?
- Death reigned by the great disobedience of Adam, but because of grace and righteousness we are to reign in this life through Christ. Which are you experiencing?
- IS THE MAN CENTERED GOSPEL OF THE "BIG OFFER" ALIVE AND WELL TODAY?
- Man centered gospel? What is that? Is the gospel of the "Big Offer" alive and well in the church today? Humanism started with Lucifer-- have you been deceived into believing "the lie"? Let's see.
- SALVATION IS A COMMAND - NOT AN INVITATION!!!
- The truth of Biblical salvation has been terribly mistaught by many preachers and the result is a large portion of the church goers are not really saved. Let's see what the Bible really says about it.
- SALVATION REQUIRES OBEDIENCE TO JESUS AS LORD AND KING
- Salvation requires obedience to Jesus as King of His kingdom. Can you imagine a king trying to reign over his kingdom without requiring any obedience to his commands?
- WHO IS JESUS?
- The question of "Who is Jesus?" has been around since He was born over 2000 years ago. He even asked His disciples "Who do the people say that I am?" Who do you say He is?
- JESUS IS LORD -- WHAT DOES THAT REALLY MEAN?
- One of the most radical realities of Christianity is that Jesus is Lord - meaning that He is the Supreme Ruler over ALL. Is that not a radical concept?
- KING JESUS - AS HE IS TODAY
- When I say "King Jesus" what image comes to your mind? The beareded, scandeled, robed, hippy lookin' guy with a crown? Or the mighty King and Creator of the universe?
- JESUS IS THE GOOD SHEPHERD
- Jesus is the Good Shepherd. He knows His sheep and His sheep know His voice. The shepherd would lay down His life for the sheep. He came that we might have life and might have it abundantly.
- THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS AT HAND -- NOW!!!
- The Kingdom of Heaven is at hand. What does that mean? Why is it important and what does it mean to you personal life?
- THE "GOOD NEWS" THAT THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND IS DEFINITELY REVOLUTIONARY
- "Good news"? Here is a revoltionary concept of Christianity that seems to be misunderstood by the traditional church. This truth will open your eyes. Follow me to see what I mean.
- ENTER GODS KINGDOM? HOW DO WE DO IT?
- Is there a cost to enter Gods kingdom? When you're confronted with the reality of the kingdom of darkness and the kingdom of God, how do you choose?
- WHAT IS REPENTANCE AND WHY IS IT IMPORTANT?
- What does repentance really mean? Is it simply saying 10 repetitions of a prayer, or asking forgiveness, or simply being sorry for something I did? Let's go find out what it really is.
- WATER BAPTISM REPRESENTS OUR DEATH AND REBIRTH AS A NEW CREATION
- Without water baptism no one is truly born again, or has salvation. Baptism represents our death to our old life in the kingdom of darkness and a resurrection into a new covenant life with Jesus.
- BEING "BORN AGAIN" BEGINS THE MOST INCREDIBLE TRANSFORMATION IN LIFE
- The experience of being "born again" begins the journey of the most incredible reality mankind has ever known. The transformation that begins should overshadow any experience in our life.
- DO YOU HAVE THE "LIFE" JESUS CAME TO GIVE?
- Jesus said, "I have come that you might have life,..." What is it that Jesus really came to give us? Do you have it?
- THE "EKKLESIA" ARE THOSE WHO ARE CALLED OUT OF DARKNESS -- THEY ARE THE "CHURCH"
- The "ekklesia" are those who have been called out of the kingdom of darkness and transferred into the kingdom of light by the "new birth". They are the Church.
- THE NEW COVENANT IS THE SECRET OF THE EMPOWERED LIFE OF A FOLLOWER OF JESUS
- Let's examine the most revolutionary reality in the entire Bible. The New Covenant is the secret to an empower life with Jesus. Are you ready to have your life fundamentally changed?
- THE BLOOD COVENANT IS THE FOUNDATION OF OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD
- The BLOOD-COVENANT is the way God has chosen to interact with mankind. Entering this binding agreement changes your life forever.
- BLOOD COVENANT - WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO UNDERSTAND?
- Before we can expand on the reality of the new covenant we need to first understand what is involved in making a traditional blood covenant and what it means.
- THE REPRESENTATIVE IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT IN COVENANT MAKING
- The representative is one who stands in the place of another as a substitute that has the authority to act in behalf of another. What does this have to do with your relationship with God?
- JESUS -- OUR SUBSTITUTE
- Jesus became our substitute and made the way for us to enter into a blood covenant with God. Without Him we would still be seperated from God and without any hope of escaping eternal judgement.
- THE GREAT EXCHANGE -- THE GREATEST TRUTH EVER GIVEN TO MANKIND
- The great exchange is the most amazing truth ever given to the human family. We now have the ability to have our whole life transformed by his grace and to reign over the circumstances of life.
- YOUR POSITION IN CHRIST IS TO BE "IN HIM" - WHAT DOES THAT REALLY MEAN?
- Have you ever wondered what your "position in Christ" means? Do you struggle with how to "live by faith" or to "walk by the Spirit? Do you get your prayers answered? Come, let's find some answers.
- LET'S COMPARE YOUR EXPERIENCE IN LIFE TO YOUR POSITION IN CHRIST
- Even though the Scripture declares that you are a new creation and seated in heavenly places in Christ your experience in life doesn't agree. How do you merge these two realities?
- THE "SEED PRINCIPLE" IS VITAL TO UNDERSTAND FOR SPIRITUAL GROWTH
- God's goal is for you to be transformed into the image of Jesus. All growth is transformation and all growth starts as a seed. Understanding this principle is vital to spiritual growth.
- HE COVENANT MEAL FOCUSES OUR ATTENTION ON OUR COVENANT THROUGH JESUS
- Why is it that our covenant with Jesus is the foundation of our relationship with God, but we only give token status to the covenant meal, or communion, which helps us to refocus on its importance?
- THE GREAT COMMISSION -- DO WE REALLY CONSIDER IT TO BE A COMMAND?
- The great commission is the most powerful command Jesus ever gave us for the expansion of His kingdom and it can be the easiest to follow if we simply do it His way.
- CHURCH GROWTH VERSES KINGDOM EXPANSION - WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE?
- What is Church growth? Is it simply adding numbers to the congregation, or is there more to it? Let's check it out and see what Scripture has to say.
- DISCIPLE OF JESUS, OR MEMBER OF A CHURCH? THAT IS THE QUESTION.
- Jesus never spoke of members of His group. He spoke about His disciple. What's the difference? It's the difference between information and formation. Let's examine this concept.
- TO MAKE DISCIPLES DOESN'T APPLY TO ME, RIGHT?
- Me? Make disciples? How do I do that? I'm not a pastor, or a minister. That command must not be for me, right? Let's see how easy it really is.
- DISCIPLESHIP = DYNAMIC MULTIPLICATION
- The multiplication of discipleship is an incredibly powerful lifestyle and tool that God has given to the Church to reach the lost for Him. When properly done the results are absolutely incredible.
- EVANGELISM IS EASY WHEN DONE JESUS' WAY
- The outreach of the Church is to be as natural as living itself. He simply wants us to to share the life God gave us with our "oikos". True evangelism is to be a "relational outreach", not a program.
- TO PREACH THE GOSPEL WAS NEVER INTENDED TO BE A SUNDAY MORNING EXPERIENCE
- To preach the gospel is not what it has become today. Today we have professional preachers that are part of an occupation. Whatever happened to ordinary people declaring the truth of the Gospel?
- RELATIONAL CHRISTIANITY IS THE FOUNDATION OF THE CHURCH JESUS IS BUILDING
- Relational Christianity is one of the primary foundational building blocks of the Church, not a meeting. People, not meetings, has always been God's plan for His kingdom.
- RELATIONAL CHRISTIANITY IS CALLED "COMMUNITY"
- Christianity was never intended to be a formal religion--it is a relationship. The relationship is called community and is developed in small group settings.
- KOINONIA IS FELLOWSHIP WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT
- "Koinonia" in the 1st century church meant fellowship together with the Holy Spirit in their midst.
- COVENANT LIFE GROUPS ARE WHERE LIFE AND RELATIONSHIPS ARE NURTURED
- Covenant Life Groups are where "Hands On" Christianity takes place. We transform from spectators to participators.
- THE MEETINGS OF THE CHURCH ARE FOR PARTICIPATORS - NOT SPECTATORS
- The meetings of the Church are for participators - not spectators. Every person attending has the opportunity to be used by the Holy Spirit as He leads.
- HOME GROUPS ARE RELEVANT BECAUSE THEY ARE "HANDS-ON" CHURCH
- Home groups and cell groups are more than a method for Church growth - they become a way of life! They establish the basic values of the Kingdom of God.
- SERVANT LEADERSHIP WAS DEMONSTRATED BY THE JESUS
- When Jesus taught that true servant leadership was exercised by being a servant leader and being a servant was the main task of the leadership this was revolutionary. It is the same today.
- EQUIPPING THE SAINTS FOR THE WORK OF MINISTRY
- Discipleship is the ministry that equips the followers of Jesus to do the work of the ministry. The actual function of a pastor is not to preach or counsel or administrate. It is to equip and train.
- Winning the Battle for Your Mind E-book
- Winning the battle for your mind is a comprehensive e-book that teaches us how to control your thinking. Do not be conformed to the kingdom of darkness?
- THE NEW COVENANT EBOOK
- This New Covenant Ebook is a life in union with God. It is the secret to the empowered life of a disciple of Jesus. Are you in union with God? Do you have His LIFE within you? Are you empowered?
- Ministry Links
- This page has links to other ministries that are known by this ministry
- CONTACT US PAGE
- THIS IS OUR CONTACT PAGE
- To Schedule a Meeting or a Seminar Form
- Use this form to contact me to schedule a meeting or a seminar.
- ROB BOARD - WHO IS HE?
- Rob Board, the person behind the Covenant Kingdom website? Why should I pay attention to what he has to say? What is his background?
- Giving to This Ministry
- This ministry's teaching goes into over 70 countries every month. Teaching materials are send all around the world for free to people who need them and can't afford them in under-developed nations.
- Welcome to the CKM Bookstore
- The bookstore of the Covenant Kingdom Ministries has many items that will help in the equipping of the believer to do the works that Jesus did when He was on the earth.
- A Revelation Producing Free Book Of Your New Creation Realities
- This FREE BOOK is an eye-opening, life changing book now free for a limited time, just tell me where to send it.
- Donate To Help Expand The Kingdom of King Jesus
- Is a latte, hamburger, or cup of coffey per month too much to donate to expand the kingdom of King Jesus? Click here to see how it is being used.
© Copyright 2010-2020. All Rights Reserved. Covenant Kingdom Ministries.
"Declaring that the and the kingdom of God is at hand and that Jesus is King"
Covenant Kingdom Ministries
Christiansburg, Virginia 24073